Wednesday, March 14, 2012

New Post!

Yeah, it's going at about one post a month now. There's not that much new stuff to write about anymore.

School is still boring. I don't do any work in class, so there's nothing for me to do. It's the same for a lot of AFS students in Venezuela though.

I'm supposed to be going on a trip next week with AFS, but I'm not sure if that will happen. Apparently we need at least 35 people to sign up for it, and I don't know how many people have signed up. It was supposed to be from the 7th of March to the 15th, but they delayed it because not enough people had signed up. Hopefully it happens though.

I joined a football team. It's really fun, I really enjoy playing here. Not that I didn't enjoy playing football in New Zealand. It is better here though. I have practice three times a week, on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, from 7 until 9. And instead of paying the subscription fee thing, I just go help my coach with the younger kids practices. That's from 5.30 until 7 on Mondays and Wednesdays and is pretty fun as well.

Ok, so that's all for now. I will update this blog again at some point in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment